Look to our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section for common questions and answers. Please visit this section first before opening a support ticket. Most likely your question has been asked in the past and is addressed within the FAQ.
API Technical Support
For technical support questions related to the use of Digi-Key APIs we have implemented a support ticketing system. For non-technical questions please read API Non-Technical Support.
Technical support tickets will be responded to within 24 hours of submission, during the Digi-Key API Technical Support Team operating hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm central time (cst/cdt).
If your question is not answered in the FAQ, then create a support ticket using the link below.
In the support request please provide this information:
- Your application's client-id
- Your developer organization's name
- The API endpoint the client application used
- The full client request sent to the API (request headers and body)
- The full response received from the API (response headers and body)
- Provide details about the problem
- Provide the steps to reproduce the problem
- Provide relevant screenshots
** Please note, Digi-Key API support team will not provide code review, nor will the team provide code solutions.
API Non-Technical Support
To reach out to the Digi-Key API solutions team for help with:
- Non-technical questions
- Rate Limit requests
- Suggest a feature or enhancement
- Provide API feedback
**All non-API Digi-Key correspondence should be directed thru the Digi-Key.com website.