Look to our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section for common questions and answers. Please visit this section first before opening a support ticket. Most likely your question has been asked in the past and is addressed within the FAQ.
API Support Tickets
For technical support questions related to the use of Digi-Key APIs we have implemented a support ticketing system.
Support tickets will be responded to within 24 hours of submission, and only during normal Digi-Key business hours and operations.
Before opening a ticket, review the FAQ section . If the question is not answered in the FAQ, then create a support ticket. In the support request please provide this information:
- Your client application's name
- Your developer organization's name
- The API product the client application is subscribed to
- The API endpoint the client application used
- The full client request sent to the API
- The full response received from the API
- The problem encountered
- Relevant error messages
- Relevant screen shots
- The steps to reproduce the problem
** Please note, Digi-Key API support team will not provide code review, nor will the team provide code solutions.
To reach out to the Digi-Key API solutions team for help with:
- non-technical questions
- suggest a feature or enhancement
- or to give general feedback
Please Contact Us!
For all Privacy related questions please visit our Privacy Statement
**All non-API Digi-Key correspondence should be directed thru the Digi-Key.com website.